Wednesday, January 09, 2008

nds synth project getting closer to a version release

I have been working really hard on my nds synth project and have been getting closer and closer to have a new and improved version completed. I had to embed the samples into the rom itself because I was having a lot of trouble getting the fat libs working with everything else that is going on. I having a funny feeling that it might have something to do with the wifi setup functions, because I have been having a lot of issues when I completely remove their implementation from the rom... "problems" like the sounds refuse to play. I've got around this problem by having the wifi run but, it no longer locks up the system if it can't connect to a wifi host. This isn't a very good way to do it but, it is a hack that works and at this point that is all I care about... it working.

No comments: