Sunday, November 25, 2007

nds synth

The nds synth is almost done. I kind of busy with school and such so I haven't been posting too much. .. Well because, I spend enough time writing for that. Anyways, I am having problems with getting the fat libs to work across different flash cards. I'm not sure if it is the cards or the memory, it is very hard to figure it out when your tests live far anyway from. The second big issue is that the rom is crashing when it loads everything into memory at startup.. It seems to work only if I slow down processing with N^2 loops. I kind of think it might be due to the hardware because, I am using a slot 1 and slot 2 card to load the roms. So, I think that data might not be moving quickly enough into memory.. ahh maybe I should probably test this.

No comments: