Friday, July 13, 2007

On to GBA sound programming

So I am finally almost at the end of the tunnel with my learning about how to program about the GBA and I have made it to the Audio Programming part. Too bad that TONC doesn't really describe anything useful about this subject in their tutorial. So, I had to spend a bunch of time digging around for some good resources about this subject.
Here are the links I found:
LINK
this is a good place to get an over view of all the non-sampled based audio channels, well expect for the wave table, the others are two square wave and a noise generators.
LINK
This is the more hardcore one. It isn't a good place to start when learning about Audio Programming because, it assumes that you already know more information then what is given to you in the TONC tutorial. So, it is best to start with the first one.

I still have a ways to go but I'm making some progress.

No comments: