Monday, April 02, 2007

This is a newer version of my midi interface that a posted about here around a month ago.Ok these aren't the best video but it will give at least an idea of the size and brightness of my new box. The issue I have is that I do not have a video cam. anymore since I sold it to get the parts for this thing.( The video clips that are in this post are from my digital camera(picture)) I built a little reaktor patch to do the animating that is seen in the video. I'm might include some some of this kind of stuff in a different performance patch latter.
So, unless someone in the bay area wants to help make a video demo for this toy,
= )
this will be all that I can give you for awhile.

Basic Info about the box
Built under the ucapps midibox spec.
The buttons are from sparks electronics but, they do not directly work with the ucapps spec. I had to hack up the boards by scratching out connections and add connections in odd places. It wasn't impossible but it is kind of sketchy at parts.

Videos

Link
Link
Link












I have a track out on this compilation of great remixes of Twink

tracks.


You should check it out.(click on the picture for more info)






No comments: